Patient Care & Services
Leading Health Services
At Seton Medical Center, we have a proud history of providing residents of the Bay Area with expert, effective healthcare. We serve the community by offering a comprehensive range of expert services. We provide advanced treatment and expert diagnosis in a caring, compassionate environment.
- Cancer Care: Earned recognition from the Commission on Cancer (CoC). Only the highest quality cancer programs earn this recognition
- Heart Care: Birthplace of interventional cardiology (catheter-based heart treatments) and cardiovascular pioneers
- Emergency and Stroke Care: Designated Primary Stroke Center, recognized by the Joint Commission for excellence in stroke care and Winner of American Heart Association's Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for outstanding care of stroke patients
- Orthopedics and Spine Care: Destination center for top quality orthopedic care in the Bay Area
- Surgical Services: Renowned in the Bay Area for pioneering surgical innovation
Vital Services at Seton
We provide the full spectrum of vital services for patients, families and providers, including: Admitting, Advanced directive, Hospitalist program, Occupational health services, Spiritual care services, and Subacute unit
For more information about our healthcare services, call (650) 992-4000.
Education, Classes and Support
We offer a comprehensive array of patient and family support services, including:
- Support groups