De Paul Health Center Medical Office Building
Urgent Care Center
18550 De Paul Drive, Ste. 109
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone: (408) 782-1216
Open 7 days a week
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2017
Limited Appointments or Walk-in Service.
No Emergency Services
Despite our best efforts to stay healthy and safe, medical problems that need immediate attention are bound to arise. Recognizing you need treatment is easy to identify. But how do you know where to go for care: an urgent care center or the emergency room (ER)?
In many cases, the ER is not the right solution. ER visits are generally very costly and often inefficient; they should be reserved for true emergencies, such as life-threatening accidents, chest pains or any problems that require immediate attention in order to save the patient’s life. On the other hand, for urgent problems that require care within 24 hours, an urgent care is the best place for treatment. Urgent care is a convenient alternative for receiving quick, quality medical treatment when you’re suffering from a common ailment such as fever, sore throat, flu, sprains or simple fractures.
What is Urgent Care?
A place to seek non-emergent medical attention after regular business hours and weekends.
Urgent Care Offers:
- Professional, compassionate medical team
- Radiology Suite
- In-house labs
- Center layout/floor plan is designed for efficient service and compliant
- Convenient hours including evenings and weekends
- Convenient location, easy access from highway and abundant parking
- Short wait times
- No appointment needed
Here are some examples of common medical conditions and where they are best treated: at an urgent care or an ER:
|Urgent Care Center
What to bring:
- Driver’s License or photo ID
- Insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Credit card, check or cash for the co-pay or visit fee
- A list of your medications or the medications themselves